Thursday 1 January 2015

Munish Dhiman Sugh Tarkhana Nurpur Kangra Himachal Pradesh

Hi I am Munish Dhiman. I was born in Sugh Tarkhana Nurpur, Kangra (Himachal Pradesh) Dhiman is a Craftsman caste of India. Dhimans are a community or caste who have adopted engineering, art and architecture. Sugh Tarkhana is famous Village because of its Dhiman Community. Basically I belong to Sugh Tarkhana that is 20Km Away from Pathankot.
I have completed My Bachelor Of Technologies in Computer Science Engineering from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar in 2012. I have completed my 12th From HPBOSE Dharamshala in Stream Non-Medical. I have completed my 10th From HPBOSE Dharamshala.
My strength is positive thinking, honesty and punctuality. Now Coming to my family background. We have Five members in our family. My Father, my mother, me, my two elder sister. My father and Mother is a Govt Employee.My favorite foods are Dosa, Momos, Makki Di Roti, Sarso da Saag, Palda and all kinds of vegetables.I like to drink col-drinks and all kind of juice. My favorite activities are traveling, studying ,taking picture’s anywhere, Playing and Listening song’s.
 I am also interested in Bike riding, Drinking, cooking etc. Computers first appeared in my life when I was 16 years old.Then I had got my first computer. I think that it was the best thing in the world. Then I had got my first PC.At first, I was just playing computer games, but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming searching everything. Now, when i am studying in B-Tech then i can do more programs in C, C++ and HTML.SEO,SEM,PPC.My hobbies are playing cricket, Football, Listen music. I like playing cricket, running and GYM and take participates in declamation.
My interests include, surfing Internet “world wide web”in order to keep updating my knowledge.
I guess, my basic instinct, is to keep learning and exploring, all the times Reading has been my hobby since childhood, and it is an activity in which i spend most of my weekend time, till date. I can read anything ranging from newspapers, magazines, to science journals etc.Learning human nature is one of my other interests. Nature of every human being is so unpredictable and diverse, studying, how different persons respond under various circumstances, is what i really love. It is such an interesting hobby, as you tend to learn so many different aspects of an individual’s personality.
One of my other interests is spend time with friends. As a person, i think, i am sensitive, yet self-contained. Yes At times, i find it hard to hide my emotions, though, in general I have a good control over the way, and I carry myself. Another aspect of my personality is that, i am a very creative person. I think, creativity is the key to any problem and situation. One has to think creatively in order to breakdown a problem into the smaller and more manageable components.
My dream is to make family memories, business, traveling and be financially free At present i am working
in Real Cube Technologies private limited Kathog Jawalamukhi Kangra as a SEO Executive this is my short term goal to job in well reputed company. My long term goal would be reaching the higher position in well and reputed company.


No comments:

Post a Comment